FEF CANADA Scholarships for 2022
FEF Canada is proud to present 5 awards this year:
- The Modern Foundry Technology Institute (MFTI) Scholarship is supported from funds donated upon the closure of the MFTI at Mohawk College.
- The Canadian Foundry Association (CFA) Past President’s Award is supported by funds transferred from the CFA Canada’s Education fund, and,
- The Ontario Chapter of the Non-Ferrous Foundry Society has supported their award as a partner with FEF Canada since 2006 and are presenting 2 awards
Students need only make one application to apply for any or all of the scholarships. Although each has their own specifications there are a number requirements common to all:
- Preference will be given to programs with foundry specific course content.
- Preference will be given to students that demonstrate a clear desire to pursue a career in the Canadian Metal Casting industry.
- Applicant must be able to work in Canada.
The MFTI Scholarship is awarded annually to a student studying in an undergraduate program at a FEF Canada sponsored school.
Students interested in being considered for FEF Canada Scholarships must register with FEF Canada and submit their application to FEF Canada following the Scholarships Guidelines on this site.
Don’t Miss Out. Apply Now!
Applications are now being received for 2022.
Applications Close: Tuesday April 13, 2022 at 12:00 Midnight.
Scholarships will be awarded as part of the FEF Canada / AFS Ontario Scholarship night on April 28, 2022.