The FEF Canada Scholarship program is made possible through the generosity of many individuals and organizations who have set up scholarship funds to carry on the work for which their lifetimes were dedicated. We hope if you are fortunate enough to win one of these awards, that you will take the time to write to the donor or their designate. (Addresses will be available from FEF Canada).
- Applications for scholarships will be accepted from students currently enrolled in full time studies in a Canadian College or University program. Preference will be given to students in programs with foundry specific course content, and who demonstrate a clear desire to pursue a career in the Canadian Metal Casting Industry.
- Students must be eligible to work in Canada.
- All Applicants MUST register with FEF Canada.
- Only one application is required to be considered for any or all of the available scholarships.
- All documents must have your name at the top.
- Applicants letter, double-spaced, 500 words maximum (two pages), outlining your education, career plans and work history, and how they relate to the Canadian metal casting industry. Include a description of current course of studies including specific detail of foundry programs undertaken and planned. Send this letter in MS Word as an e-mail attachment as directed below.
- Also send a copy of your current grades transcript.
- Your application may also include one support letter from your Professor or an employer. Note: Only one support letter will be accepted.
- Submissions and Questions regarding the above requirements, or the scholarships, should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org