FEF CANADA Scholarships for 2019
Will be awarded Thursday, March 21st at the joint CFA/AFS Scholarship night
The Waterfront Centre
555 Bay St. North, Hamilton, ON
FEF Canada Is proud to present 3 awards this year:
- The Modern Foundry Technology Institute (MFTI) Scholarship is supported from funds donated upon the closure of the MFTI at Mohawk College.
- The Canadian Foundry Association (CFA) Past President’s Award is supported by funds transferred from the CFA Canada’s Education fund, and,
- The Ontario Chapter of the Non-Ferrous Foundry Society has supported their award as a partner with FEF Canada since 2006.
Students need only make one application to apply for any or all of the scholarships. Although each has their own specifications there are a number requirements common to all:
- Preference will be given to programs with foundry specific course content.
- Preference will be given to students that demonstrate a clear desire to pursue a career in the Canadian Metal Casting industry.
- Applicant must be able to work in Canada.
The MFTI Scholarship is awarded annually to a student studying in an undergraduate program at a FEF Canada sponsored school.
The Canadian Foundry Association (CFA) Past President’s Award is presented to a Canadian student in full time studies at an under graduate or post graduate level at a Canadian College or University.
The Ontario Chapter of the Non-Ferrous Foundry Society Award is presented to an undergraduate student at a Canadian College or University with demonstrated interest and/or experience in non-ferrous metals.
Students interested in being considered for FEF Canada Scholarships must register with FEF Canada and submit their application to FEF Canada following the Scholarships Guidelines on this site.
APPLICATIONS for FEF CANADA Scholarships are open now and
will Close at 6:pm Friday March 8th.
NOTE: Applications received after 6:00 pm Friday March 8th will not be accepted.